Well we are now in Day 3 of our time in Timor, and I am liking it so far!
We are moving into our house today... the container came yesterday and all our stuff was put in our house. It was quite hilarious trying to communicate with the movers where our boxes were to go... we resorted to quite elaborate hand movements or just took them to the right room... and then when everything was nearly done we realised that they spoke alright English! They must have thought we were pretty funny... in fact, one of them laughed at me!
Last night the hotel had a party and we could hear the live music VERY loudly from our room. It got to midnight... and still didn't stop! There is definately no 11pm no-noise rule in Timor!
Well we are about to check out of our hotel... my days of free internet are almost over. We are getting Internet in the house, but I don't know when... it could be awhile!
Until then... adios!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awwww will miss u in between times!!!!
ReplyDeletehope all the painting gets/got done and ur happy with that!
mwah 2 all
NN
MISSING U ALL DESPERATELY............HURRY UP and get internet...I know it's no ones fault...but I'm hanging out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL x x x xx x x x x
ReplyDelete